For added elegance to your outdoor space look no further than the Carol Rose Coastal Fire Pit Burner.Its stainless steel design provides durability and class. Coming in both 46-inch and 60-inch options, you can install this burner into your own custom fire table.
The Carol Rose Coastal Fire Pit Burner has the option of adding an LED lighting system, even when the fire isn't going this pit can add a clean aesthetic to your outdoor space. Burning at up to 65,000 BTUs, the fire will bring added warmth on cooler nights. Optional for your fire pit is a wind deflector to keep the flames going even on a breezy day, and a weather cover that prevents the elements from getting to your fire pit. Fire table enclosure is not included with burner.
40 inch or 60 inch linear stainless steel fire pit burner
Empire Comfort Systems Inc. warranties this hearth
product to be free from defects at the time of purchase and
for the periods specified below. Hearth products must be
installed by a qualified technician and must be maintained
and operated safely, in accordance with the instructions
in the owner’s manual. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only
and is not transferable. All warranty repairs must be
accomplished by a qualified gas appliance technician.
Limited Five-Year Parts Warranty – All Components
(Except Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories and Replacement Parts)
• Should any part fail because of defective workmanship or material within five years from the date of purchase,
Empire will repair or replace at Empire’s option.
Limited One-Year Parts Warranty – Remote Controls,
Thermostats, Lights, Accessories, and Replacement Parts
• Should any remote control, thermostat, lighting
system component, replacement part fail because of
defective workmanship within one year from the date
of purchase, Empire will repair or replace at Empire’s
Duties Of The Owner
• The appliance must be installed by a qualified installer
and operated in accordance with the instructions
furnished with the appliance.
• A bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record
should be kept to verify purchase date and establish
• Ready access to the appliance for service.
What Is Not Covered
• Damages that might result from the use, misuse, or
improper installation of this appliance. Travel,
diagnostic costs and freight charges on warranted
parts to and from the factory.
• Claims that do not involve defective workmanship or
• Unauthorized service or parts replacements.
• Removal and reinstallation cost.
• Inoperable due to improper or lack of maintenance.
How To Get Service
• To make a claim under this warranty, please have your
receipt available and contact your installing dealer.
Provide the dealer with the model number, serial
number, type of gas, and purchase verification. The
installing dealer is responsible for providing service
and will contact the factory to initiate any warranted
parts replacements. Empire will make replacement
parts available at the factory. Shipping expenses are
• If, after contacting your Empire dealer, service
received has not been satisfactory, contact: Consumer
Relations Department, Empire Comfort Systems Inc.,
PO Box 529, Belleville, Illinois 62222, or send an
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with Consumer
Relations in the subject line.
Your Rights Under State Law
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you
may also have other rights, which vary from state to