With its long lamp life, minimal energy consumption, and multiple configurations, the Detroit Radiant ELX Series 1250W Medium Wave Heater - 33" is the perfect way to warm a variety of spaces, including residential patios, commercial venues, and warehouses. Its aesthetically pleasing, compact design seamlessly integrates with traditional and modern styles, while gold-colored anodized aluminum reflectors provide optimal radiant heat output and reduced light glare. Adjustable wall mounting brackets make it easy to change the direction of the heat to wherever you need it most.
The ELX Series produces up to 1,250 watts and can efficiently warm up to 300 square feet of space. Its infrared heating technology uses less energy than forced air heaters and warms specific zones instead of the air, so you can keep your guests comfortable while saving on energy costs. The medium wave heating elements also produce a soft, orange glow that’s barely visible on walls and at ground level, making them ideal for spot-heating romantic restaurant patios and other spaces that need warmth, but don’t require extra light.
Customize your Detroit Radiant ELX Series 1250W Medium Wave Heater - 33" to your space by choosing from two voltages, and a Black Powder-Coated or Brushed Stainless Steel housing. Outdoor tested and approved, the ELX Series is UL Listed for indoor/outdoor commercial use and outdoor residential use.
Note: Clean cotton gloves should be worn when handling the heating elements for your ELX Series patio heater to protect them from the natural oil on your hands. It’s important to keep the elements as clean as possible to prevent premature failure.
Note: Coverage area is approximate and may be impacted by installation height and environmental conditions
- Single Element
- Warms up to 300 square feet
- Min. Mounting Height of 8'
- Gold-colored, anodized aluminum reflectors reduce light glare
- Small adjustable mounting brackets included; Large wall-mounting brackets available as an add-on
- Optional wire guard protects against accidental burns
- Outdoor tested & approved
- UL Listed for indoor/outdoor commercial use & outdoor residential use
- Warranty: 1 year for components
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height: 4 3/4"
- Width: 9 5/8"
- Length: 33 1/2"
- Color: Black | Stainless Steel
- Coverage Area: 300 sq. ft.
- Heat Method: Infared
- Total Watts: 1,250 Watts
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Certifications: UL Listed