The Enervex RS16 IntelliDraft Gas Burning Chimney Fan System is the solution to your once incurable draft problems. Available in four sizes to fit most chimneys, this fan mounts outside the chimney, where it literally sucks the smoke from the flue. This system automatically senses your room pressure and draft needs and adjusts to accommodate those changes while the damper simultaneously ensures that conditioned air is not lost from inside the home when your fireplace is not in use!
The Enervex RS16 IntelliDraft Gas Burning Chimney Fan System is constructed from premium cast aluminum and stainless steel, providing you with a durable solution for your drafting dilemmas. This chimney fan is also energy efficient as it only uses as much energy as a standard light bulb! This fan is the perfect solution for your draft problems and is sure to keep the smoke rising up the chimney even in serious negative pressure situations!
- Fully-enclosed motor
- Maintenance free - air-cooled, prelubricated, sealed ball bearings
- Pre-wired junction box
- Fan speed control and included bird screen
- Made of premium cast aluminum and stainless steel
Read the Details
- Type: Chimney Fan
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Certification: CSA-CAN3-B255-M81 | UL 378
- Control Type: Automatic
- Overall Length: 18 3/4"
- Overall Width: 18 3/4"
- Overall Height: 16"
- CFM: 1950
- RPM: 1600
- Voltage: 120V
- Amp Rating: 3.9A
- Sound/Decibel: 47dB
- Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor
- Enclosure: Enclosed
- Attachment Size/Pipe Diameter: 8" | 10" | 12" | 14" | 16" | 18" | 20"
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 61 lbs.
- Appliance Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Color: Black
Could not be happier with this product ! This thing is powerful enough, if turned on high, to suck all the air out of the room. This company has very professional and knowledgeable employees. I told them I need it quickly and I received it in only a few days. Item is made in the USA and is engineered and built very well. Thanks !
Chuck was GREAT!