One of the latest and best innovations for your home, the popular Steel Fireplace Heater for Masonry Fireplace, was developed to dramatically increase the convection heat coming from your fireplace. The unique design heats the air within the exchanger tubes to over 500°. Stay a step ahead of high energy costs and keep your family warm by adding this fireplace heater to your home.
The Steel Fireplace Heater for Masonry Fireplace will enhance the convection process by drawing in cold air from your room into the steel tubes where it is heated and blown out. The heavy-duty steel tubes serve as your fireplace grate; you simply build your fire directly on the steel tubes. Additionally, this heater is an enclosed system, so there is no need to worry about smoke from the fire being blown into your home. An optional blower is available that connects directly to the heater grate for easy positioning and increased hot air output.
- Provides secondary source of heat
- Drives down your energy costs
- Designed to increase heat coming from your fireplace
- Please keep in mind that individual results will vary. Not refundable once used.
Read the Details
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Overall Width: 18 1/8" | 22" | 25 7/8" | 29 3/4" | 33 5/8" | 37 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 19"
- Overall Height: 20"
- Leg Height: 1 1/2"
- CFM: 30 | 50 | 148
- Voltage: 110 Volts
- Item Weight: 30 lbs. | 33 lbs. | 44 lbs. | 50 lbs. | 57 lbs. | 60 lbs.
- Appliance Fuel Type: Wood