The Fireplace Heater for Zero Clearance Fireplace With Blower is perfect for smaller fireplaces, including zero clearance (pre-fabricated) fireplaces. It has been developed to dramatically increase the convection heat coming from your fireplace. The unique design heats the air within the exchanger tubes to over 500°, allowing you to realize your fireplace's full potential. This will increase your fireplace's efficiency by up to 500%!
One of the latest and best innovations for your home, the popular Fireplace Heater for Zero Clearance Fireplace With Blower was developed for you to stay a step ahead of high energy costs and keep your family warm. The blower enhances the convection process by drawing in cold air from your room into the steel tubes where it is heated and blown out. It's an enclosed system, so there is no need to worry about smoke from the fire being blown into your home. The blower connects directly to the heater grate for easy positioning. Heaters with four to five tubes have two speeds of blower heat distribution, 55 cubic feet per meter(CFM) on high, or 30 CFM on low. Six tubes and up have a variable setting that goes up to 148 CFM.
- Provides a secondary source of heat
- Drives down your energy costs
- Designed to increase heat coming from your fireplace
- Please keep in mind that individual results will vary. Not refundable once used.
Read the Details
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Overall Width: 14 1/2" | 18 1/8" | 22" | 25 7/8" | 29 3/4" | 33 5/8" | 37 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 17"
- Overall Height: 17 1/2"
- Leg Height: 1 1/2"
- CFM: 30 | 50 | 148
- Voltage: 110 Volts
- Item Weight: 22 lbs. | 27 lbs. | 34 lbs. | 45 lbs. | 50 lbs. | 56 lbs. | 60 lbs.
- Appliance Fuel Type: Wood