Designed to bring quality realism to your fireplace, the Grand Canyon Arizona Juniper Vented Gas Log Set brings the beauty of nature into your home. Grand Canyon Gas Logs scours the American country to hand pick the most unique logs for their sets. Each of these logs were individually cast from one of them. Arizona Juniper is found in washes and valleys, gaining much of its character from the rainy springs and hot summers. These conditions create unique cracks, twists, and pitting. Adding to the attention to detail, each log is hand-painted resulting in an exquisite log set for your fireplace.
The Grand Canyon Arizona Juniper Vented Gas Log Set burners are manufactured in the United States, ensuring quality and reliability. Using only quality materials, these burners are ANSI certified. These burners come with a lifetime warranty for indoor use. Multiple ignitions options are available for your log set, allowing you to select the ignition to best suit your needs. With a quality burner and hand-painted, individually cast logs, you’re sure to enjoy a beautiful fire for years.
- Sizes: 18”, 21", 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”
- Hand-painted individually cast logs
- ANSI certified burners
- Multiple ignition options
- Lifetime burner warranty
Read the Details
- Venting Type: Vented
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 30" | 36" | 42"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Ignition: Electronic | Manual Safety Pilot | Match Lit | Millivolt
- Minimum Heat Output: 52,000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 121,000 BTUs
- Material: Refractory Ceramic
- Style: Juniper
- Certification: OMNI Approved | ANSI Certified
Everything I ordered was excellent quality and reasonable in price.
Electronic remote fireplace burner
Garrett was very helpful during the research process. The range of the remote control is much less than the description and have receiver toward front of fireplace. Log set looks very nice . No more manual lighting of fireplace.