The Hargrove Blazing Pecan Vented Gas Log Set features a one piece front log and natural charred textures that have deep bark grooves - creating a realistic look. The rich texture and beautiful hand-painted quality of the logs look great in both single-sided and see-thru applications. Beautiful flame patterns and an impressive ember bed make this set so real you'll want to enjoy it time and time again.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Refractory Clay
- Style: Charred
- Certification: ANSI Certified | RGA2-72
- Heat Output: 63,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs | 46,000 BTUs | 78,000 BTUs | 79,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 30"
The H-burner is an excellent option that should not be passed up. It brings a special presentation to the logs when they are burning. A small price for a big effect.