The Hargrove Canyon Wildfire Vented Gas Log Set is the latest in the charred log series and was created to give the appearance of a natural campfire. This campfire appearance is achieved by creating a log stack of smaller pieces in the bottom of the set, with larger pieces stacked on top, and warm embers in the middle. The Canyon Wildfire was a 2005 finalist for the prestigious Vesta award for gas logs. It is the perfect log set to bring everyone together around the fireplace again. Imagine the feeling of an inviting campfire where friends and family gather to share precious times. The attractive flames and hand-crafted logs create a realistic appearance in your own fireplace.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 21" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Refractory Clay
- Style: Charred Oak
- Certification: ANSI Certified | RGA2-72
- Heat Output: 63,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs | 46,000 BTUs | 78,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 21" | 24" | 30"
- Overall Depth: 21" | 24" | 30"
The H-burner is an excellent option that should not be passed up. It brings a special presentation to the logs when they are burning. A small price for a big effect.