The Hargrove Cross Timbers See Through Vented Gas Log Set is part of the Radiant Heat series so not only does this log set look great it directs more heat than other logs! The Cross Timber features substantial front logs, heavy bark, abundant charring and warm glow deep within the heart of the log set, for a striking look. This set is available in 21 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch and 36 inch with either a natural gas or propane configuration.
These logs are in the Radiant Heat series are constructed of ceramic fiber. Ceramic fiber contributes to the outstanding radiant heating characteristics of both log models in this series and also adds a warm, natural glow to many areas of the fire, further enhancing the set's realism. The Radiant Riser technology directs the heat from the burner forward and out into the room, creating radiant heat output comparable to vent-free, with the natural beauty of vented logs.
- Available in 21 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch, and 36 inch
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Read the Details
- Type: See-Through
- Log Set Width: 36" | 21" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Ceramic Fiber
- Style: Timber Oak | Charred Split Oak
- Heat Output: 105,000 BTUs | 140,000BTUs | 150,000 BTUs | 180,000 BTUs | 85,000 BTUs | 120,000 BTUs | 160,000 BTUs | 95,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 21" | 24" | 30" | 36"