The Hargrove Grand Oak Gas Log Set is a massive log set with full bark and warm colors making it a hallmark set. The Grand Oak Log Set offers the right combination of large and small logs to recreate the look of a traditional wood burning fire. These detailed logs create a distinguished richness and beauty. The logs are cast from real trees which were selected for their personality and deep bark texture. This set will create the ultimate in a fire that says it all.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 27" | 30" | 36" | 42" | 48"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Refractory Clay
- Style: Grand Oak
- Certification: ANSI Certified | RGA2-72
- Venting Type: Vented
- Heat Output: 46,000 BTUs | 63,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 78,000 BTUs | 79,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs | 150,000 BTUs
- Overall Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 27" | 30" | 36" | 42" | 48"
- Overall Depth: 18" | 21" | 24" | 27" | 30"
The H-burner is an excellent option that should not be passed up. It brings a special presentation to the logs when they are burning. A small price for a big effect.