The Hargrove Inferno Vented Gas Log Set was designed with today's compact, zero-clearance fireboxes in mind, offering a look and style that perfectly fills smaller fireplaces with beauty and detail. The Inferno Series has a flame engulfed middle log diagonally across the grate. A large half-burned log chunk is on the front left side, with a more conventional larger log to the rear. Small top logs may be arranged as desired to change flame visibility. The result? A fire that doesn't look like it was just lit, the Inferno appears to be a wood fire that's an hour or two old, with flames that are working away on the partially burned logs.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Refractory Clay
- Style: Oak
- Certification: ANSI Certified | RGA2-72
- Heat Output: 63,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs | 46,000 BTUs | 78,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 30"
- Overall Depth: 24" | 30" | 18" | 21"
The H-burner is an excellent option that should not be passed up. It brings a special presentation to the logs when they are burning. A small price for a big effect.