This Hargrove Mountain Aspen Gas Log Set is a refreshing look at a beautiful timber, featuring lovely bark texture on one side, and detailed split heartwood on the other. This design allows either side of the log to be viewed, and both looks can be combined to create a unique log set in every home.
The Mountain Aspen log set has reversible logs with an Aspen and split texture. This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 18" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Refractory Clay
- Style: Birch
- Certification: ANSI Certified | RGA2-72
- Heat Output: 63,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs | 46,000 BTUs | 78,000 BTUs | 79,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 18" | 24" | 30"
- Overall Depth: 24" | 30" | 18"
The H-burner is an excellent option that should not be passed up. It brings a special presentation to the logs when they are burning. A small price for a big effect.