The Hargrove Mountain Timber Vented Gas Log Set is the latest in the fresh cut log series, designed for larger fireplaces, and also offered in standard sizes. Utilizing a new paint process and featuring massive, rounded logs, this set captures the distinctive beauty of the high country like never before. These logs were created to fit standard burners for smaller applications or the deeper ember supreme burner system for larger fireplace. Bring the endless wonder of the mountains to warm your home.
The Hargrove Mountain Timber Vented Gas Log Set was a 2004 finalist for the prestigious Vesta award for gas logs. This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 21" | 24" | 30" | 42" | 48" | 36" | 60"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Refractory Clay
- Style: Oak
- Certification: ANSI Certified | RGA2-72
- Heat Output: 200,000 BTUs | 250,000 BTUs | 300,000 BTUs | 63,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs | 350,000 BTUs | 46,000 BTUs | 78,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 48" | 60" | 21" | 24" | 30" | 36" | 42"
- Overall Depth: 21" | 36" | 24" | 30"