The Hargrove Western Pine Vented Gas Log Set features colorful, intricately detailed split wood and bark textures. Experience the beauty of mountain grown pine in the comfort of your own home. Craftsmanship and details so refined you will be checking your fingers for splinters. The Western Pine logs are cast from real pine trees selected for the knarls and twists. Beauty and distinction make Western Pine one of our most popular gas log sets.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 15" | 18" | 21" | 24" | 30" | 42" | 48" | 36"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Refractory Clay
- Style: Western Pine
- Certification: ANSI Certified | RGA2-72
- Heat Output: 150,000 BTUs | 46,000 BTUs | 78,000 BTUs | 79,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs | 36,000 BTUs | 56,000 BTUs | 63,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 15" | 21" | 24" | 30" | 36" | 42" | 18" | 48"
- Overall Depth: 18" | 21" | 15" | 24" | 30"
Excellent log set.Couldn't be happier. Great look.We love it !!!!! Thanks Woodland Direct.....
Vented Gas Log Insert
I cannot say enough about this company. I am now a single woman and I knew my old gas log insert needed a change but I had no clue what to order, as well as my friend who was helping me insert it measured and said it would have to be a special one since it was small and built in 1920. We elected for the "chat" experience and got a great salesman, Nic, who knew his stuff. I put him on speaker phone so my friend could also hear as he was helping me. Not only did Nic pleasantly understand what I needed but said he would call back after he did a little research to get me the best deal. He called back in a half hour and had all I needed! He was great, like speaking to a brother. Now the new insert is in and as I speak I have it burning on one of our very few cold days in Louisiana. I am sooooo glad that when I googled what I needed I chose this company! Pricing was also cheaper than I thought it would cost me. Thank you all for a great service!
The H-burner is an excellent option that should not be passed up. It brings a special presentation to the logs when they are burning. A small price for a big effect.