Add long-lasting value and modern style to your hearth with the Heritage Bloomfield Masonry Fireplace Door! The Bloomfield features durable extruded aluminum construction, 1/4-inch thick grey tempered glass, and a high-temperature powder coat finish in your choice of Brite Nickel, Matte Black, or Oil Rubbed Bronze. Its beautiful bi-fold design makes tending to your fire a breeze, while stylish, easy-grip handles allow you to open and close the door smoothly. Removable mesh panel doors also protect you and your surroundings from sudden sparks and fly-away ashes as the fire burns.
Designed for masonry fireplaces, the Heritage Bloomfield Masonry Fireplace Door offers easy, surface-mount installation with its three-sided overlap fit. By keeping the doors closed while you’re fireplace isn’t in use, you can effectively reduce hot and cool air loss up the chimney for year-round energy savings. Handcrafted in the USA by a third-generation company with a proven record of quality craftsmanship, all Heritage doors have a five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Designed for masonry fireplaces
- Extruded aluminum construction
- High-temperature powder coat finish in Brite Nickel, Matte Black, & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Bi-fold design with easy-grip handles
- Reduces hot & cool air loss up the chimney for year-round energy savings
Read the Details
- Firebox Type: Masonry
- Shape: Rectangle
- Door Fit: Overlap - 3 Sides
- Handle Style: Square
- Door Style: Bi-Fold
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Width: 40"
- Height: 26 1/2" | 28 1/2" | 30 1/2"
- Finish: Brite Nickel | Matte Black | Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Frame Depth: 3/4"
- Frame Width: 2 5/8"
- Glass Type: Tempered
- Glass Tint: Grey
- Glass Thickness: 1/8"
- Material Thickness: 3/4"
- Damper: None