The Heritage THRG2 Cart-Mount Hybrid Gas Grill offers a two-in-one burner system for greater cooking versatility. The infrared burners will save you time grilling, and the two cast stainless steel burners allow for traditional grilling. This grill also features exclusive SearMagic premium grids, which are constructed of rust-free anodized aluminum that heats up quickly and cooks all foods at a uniform temperature; these grids are reversible.
The portable cart is constructed of Duro Cast aluminum with heavy duty legs and 8" rubber wheels for strength and easy portability! The propane model includes a tank ring, while the natural gas model includes a 12' hose with quick disconnect coupler.
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. The stainless steel construction and high temperature powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
- Grilling Surface Area: 433 sq. in.
- CSA Certified
- 38,000 BTUs
- Stainless steel and cast aluminum construction
- Electronic ignition system
Read the Details
- Type: Cart Mount
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: CSA Certified | CSA Design Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel | Ceramic
- Warming Rack Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Main Grilling Area: 433 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 38,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Included
- Burger Count: 13 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 90 lbs.