Looking for a patio heater that blends into the background? Introducing the Infratech Slimline 4000W Patio Heater - 64”! Its low-profile design integrates seamlessly into your space and provides warmth without sticking out. Perfect for compact areas, the Slimline offers multiple mounting configurations and comes with all the hardware you'll need for quick and easy installation. Choose from a variety of user-friendly control options, including the ability to operate your heater with a smart device or home automation system. You can also choose from 208-, 240-, and 277-volt models and a modern, matte black or sleek, stainless steel design to suit your style.
- Slim, low-profile design
- Black or stainless steel housing
- Can be mounted to the wall or ceiling with the included hardware
- Minimum recommended mounting height: 8-10 feet
- 208-, 240-, and 277-volt models
- Multiple control options
PLEASE NOTE: In order to maintain the highest quality in construction and performance, Infratech heaters are designed to be hard-wired to a dedicated circuit by a licensed electrician. These heaters cannot be plugged into a wall outlet and it is not recommended that these be installed by anyone but a professional. The color options apply to the housing of the heater. However, the faceplate will always be in a stainless steel finish. Always consult with an electrician before purchasing an electric heater to ensure that proper voltage and control options are considered before purchasing. For further assistance in choosing the right system, contact one of our NFI-certified specialists.
Read the Details
- Type: Wall/Ceiling Mounted
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Grade: Residential | Commercial
- Heat Output: 13,653 BTUs
- Certification: UL Listed
- Material: Anodized Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Height: 8 11/16"
- Width: 4 3/4"
- Length: 63 1/2"
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Black | Stainless Steel
- Coverage Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Side Clearance: 18"
- Rear Clearance: 6"
- Heat Method: Infrared
- Voltage: 208 Volts | 240 Volts | 277 Volts
- Amp Rating: 14.4 Amps | 16.7 Amps | 19.2 Amps
- Total Watts: 4,000 Watts
- Efficiency: 90%
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 19 lbs.