Extend your backyard fun or heat your commercial area with this Infratech W Series Marine Grade 3000W Patio Heater - 61”. This patio heater incorporates a specially designed electric quartz heating element that uses 90% of its energy input to create safe, infrared radiant warmth. Radiant heat is only absorbed by solid objects, rather than warming the air, making this heater incredibly efficient at keeping your outdoor space comfortable year-round. Plus, it won't produce harmful emissions or byproducts, so you won't have to worry about your air quality. By using an electric patio heater, you also avoid having to refill or monitor your gas supply, saving you time, energy, and money in the long run.
Since there are no open flames or carbon monoxide emissions, the mounting clearance requirements on the Infratech W Series Marine Grade 3000W Patio Heater - 61” are minimal. This fixture can be safely installed at heights of 7-9 feet under canvas, wood awnings, eaves, and interior locations. Its adjustable swivel mounts allow for easy ceiling- or wall-mounted installations, while the short standoffs allow the fixture to seamlessly blend into any space. The parabolic reflector is made of a durable, corrosion-resistant alloy, which makes the W Series ideal for humid climates or coastal areas.
- 3,000 Watts
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor settings
- Made of marine-grade 316 stainless steel
- Black or stainless steel design
- Ceiling, wall, or flush-mount installations
- Mounting hardware included
- Dimensions: 61 ¼" L x 8 3/16" W x 9 3/8" H
- Minimum recommended mounting height: 7-9 ft.
- Multiple control options available, including home automation options
- Optional 8' Infratech Pole Mount for 61.25" Heater
PLEASE NOTE: Solid state and analog controls are available for intensity adjustment, including multiple zones, timers, and home system integration. In order to maintain the highest quality in their construction and performance, Infratech heaters are designed to be hard-wired to a dedicated circuit by a licensed electrician. These heaters cannot be plugged into a wall outlet and it is not recommended that these be installed by anyone but a professional. Please call for help with setting up the most ideal control system.
Read the Details
- Type: Wall/Ceiling Mounted
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Grade: Residential | Commercial
- Heat Output: 10,236 BTUs
- Certification: UL Listed
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Height: 9 3/8"
- Width: 8 3/16"
- Length: 61 1/4"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Coverage Area: 64 sq. ft.
- Side Clearance: 18"
- Rear Clearance: 6"
- Heat Method: Infrared
- Voltage: 208 Volts | 240 Volts | 277 Volts | 480 Volts
- Total Watts: 3,000 Watts
- Efficiency: 90%
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 20 lbs.