The Linear Stainless Steel Bullet Burner with Flat Pan makes an excellent addition to any backyard for a new construction project or pre-existing fire pit. Being constructed from stainless steel means that this burner is extremely resistant to corrosion,decay, and rust. The patented bullet orifice compresses gas flow and incorporates oxygen, allowing this burner to produce a cleaner flame.
The Linear Stainless Steel Bullet Burner with Flat Pan has precision machined components for both reliability and consistency. Curved arms make for even distribution resulting in a fuller flame. These burners are individually assembled and made in the United States and are suitable for either propane or natural gas applications.
- Stainless Steel Burner with Brass Tips
- 5 Ignition Options
- Up to 96" x 8" Pan
- Up to 140,000 BTUs
- Made in the USA
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Fire Pit Burner System
- Ignition: Electronic - 110V Plug & Play | Electronic - 12V | Flame Sensing | Match Lit
- Overall Depth: 8"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pipe Thread Size: 3/4" | 1/2"
- Burner Shape: T-Burner
- Burner Length: 24" | 36" | 48" | 60" | 72" | 84"
- Overall Width/Diameter: 30" | 42" | 60" | 72" | 84" | 96"
- Heat Output: 40,000 BTUs | 60,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 120,000 BTUs | 140,000 BTUs