BUILD YOUR PRODUCT TO PURCHASE
The Master Flame Hinged Square Fire Pit Screen is a functional addition to your outdoor space. While allowing access all of the heat and glow of the flames, these Master Flame screens limit the hazard and mess made in your gathering area by containing embers and sparking. Master Flame screens are made from high grade carbon steel, stainless steel, or a hybrid of the two (hybrid option has a carbon framework and stainless steel screen mesh) all of which provided durabilty and protection. This square fire pit screen has a hinged access door that allows for easy use of your fire pit without having to remove your screen
TheMaster Flame Hinged Square Fire Pit Screenhas size options ranging from 24 inch to 60 inch. All Master Flame screens made in the United States. A black heat and weather resistant finish is electrostatically applied and comes standard on all screens. A brushed finish option is also available for 100% stainless steel screens. To determine your screen size add 2 inch to the inside dimensions of your fire pit.
- 1/4 inch x 1 inch solid steel flat bar framework
- Mesh screen (8 x 8 per/sq. inch; 23 gauge steel wire)
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Hybrid options
- 24 inch -60 inch size options
- To determine your screen size add inch to the inside dimensions of your fire pit (2 inch to length and 2 inch to width
Read the Details
- Type: Accessory
- Accessory Type: Fire Screen
- Overall Depth: 24" - 60"
- Overall Height: 17"
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Heat and Weather
- Overall Width/Diameter: 24" - 60"
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 25 lbs. | 30 lbs. | 35 lbs. | 40 lbs. | 45 lbs. | 50 lbs. | 55 lbs. | 60 lbs. | 65 lbs.
Good quality.. I think that the front lid should have a bit more room to close as it meets the fire pit. I think you should have used angle Iron on the lower front bottom edge to allow you to trim the lower edge of the door about 1/8 the inch to allow clearance from what ever you are putting it on.. You assume everyone places the unit on a perfectly flat even surface , which in my case it wasn't.
John G. |
Valley Stream, NY