The Master Flame Round Fire Pit Screen is a functional addition to your outdoor space. While allowing you to access all of the heat and glow of the flames, these Master Flame screens keep sparking and embers contained limiting the hazard and mess in your gathering area. Master Flame screens are made from high grade carbon steel, stainless steel, or a hybrid of the two (hybrid option has a carbon framework and stainless steel screen mesh) all of which provided durabilty and protection. This round fire pit screen is a lift off dome screen with no access doors. Simply remove for access to your flame
TheMaster Flame Round Fire Pit Screenhas size options ranging from 24 inch to 60 inch in diameter. All Master Flame screens are made custom in the United States. A black weather and heat resistant finish is electrostatically applied and comes standard on all screens. A brushed finish option is also available for 100% stainless steel screens. To determine your screen size add 4 inch to the inside diameter of your fire pit.
- 1/4 inch x 1 inch solid steel flat bar framework
- Mesh screen (8 x 8 per/sq. inch; 23 gauge steel wire)
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or Hybrid options
- 24 inch -60 inch size options
- To determine your screen size add 4 inch to the inside diameter of your fire pit
Read the Details
- Type: Accessory
- Accessory Type: Fire Screen
- Overall Depth: 24" - 60"
- Overall Height: 12 1/2" | 12" | 13 7/10" | 13" | 14" | 17" | 14 1/2" | 15" | 16 1/2"
- Material: Steel
- Overall Width/Diameter: 24" - 60"
- Finish: Heat and Weather
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 30 lbs. | 35 lbs. | 40 lbs. | 50 lbs. | 60 lbs. | 65 lbs. | 25 lbs. | 45 lbs. | 55 lbs.
proudly displayed in our backyard
they say you get what you pay for. when you actually do, well, that's awesome. incredibly well built and good looking.
Suggest you buy the model that rotates to open
this one, though gorgeous, is heavy to lift. I can't imagine lifting it during a fire in order to add more wood. no where to put it down safely. Buy the model that opens from the side, rotating into the other side, instead.