The Montigo H38SVO See Through Ventless Outdoor Gas Fireplace features a classic indoor look that’s been elegantly adapted for the outdoors. The classic square face provides a wide, double-sided view of the fire and fiber log set while the ventless design allows for endless installation opportunities. High-quality 304-grade stainless steel construction looks sleek and withstands daily exposure to the elements and tough weather conditions.
The Montigo H38SVO See Through Ventless Outdoor Gas Fireplace comes standard with a 45,000 BTU traditional burner, a snap-lock door for easy access to the firebox, tempered glass, and a fiber log set. Rock or tile can be installed over the firebox frame to create a clean look that transitions smoothly from fireplace to hearth. Add on the cool-to-the-touch stainless steel enclosure to create a stand-alone fireplace focal point.
- 45,000 BTU traditional burner
- Fiber log set
- Choice of Stading Pilot or Hot Surface Ignition
- Stainless steel door with tempered glass
- Snap-lock door for access to the firebox
- Cool to the touch stainless steel enclosure for stand-alone designs (field installed, hot surface ignition only)
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Outdoor
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Hot Surface Ignition
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 36 7/8"
- Firebox Depth: 24"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 209 lbs.