Inspired by nature, the Osburn Matrix 2700 Wood Fireplace Insert is a fusion of traditional style and technological innovation. Located in the heart of your living space, the generous viewing area of the Osburn Matrix 2700 Wood Fireplace Insert will ...See All Product Details
Inspired by nature, the Osburn Matrix 2700 Wood Fireplace Insert is a fusion of traditional style and technological innovation. Located in the heart of your living space, the generous viewing area of the Osburn Matrix 2700 Wood Fireplace Insert will invite you to sit back, relax and take in the calm and warmth of its flames. Eco-savvy consumers will appreciate its efficient combustion, quality performance and classic beauty.
This unit comes standard with cast iron faceplate and heat activated blower. Customize the look of this non-catalytic appliance by choosing from a black or brushed silver-plated door overlay and fire screen.
- 80,000 BTUs
- Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Heating Capacity
- 74% Optimum Efficiency
- 8 Hour Burn Time
- EPA 2020 Certified
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Venting Type: Natural Draft
- Material: Steel
- Type: High-Efficiency | Wood Burning
- Overall Depth: 24 7/8"
- Overall Width: 33"
- Minimum Fireplace Width: 31 3/4"
- Minimum Fireplace Depth: 22 1/8"
- Minimum Fireplace Height: 27 1/8"
- Firebox Width: 20 1/2"
- Firebox Depth: 12 3/4"
- Viewing Height: 12 1/2"
- Firebox Height: 24 3/4"
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Maximum Heat Output: 80,000 BTUs
- Heating Capacity: 750 - 2,200 sq. ft.
- Certifications: EPA Certified | CSA B415.1-10 | ULC S628 | UL 737 | UL 1482 | EPA 2020 Approved
- Viewing Width: 24 3/8"
- Efficiency: 74%
- Color: Black
- Overall Height: 24 3/4"
- Item Weight: 535 lbs.