With the Peterson Real Fyre Charred Oak Stack ANSI Vented Gas Log Set you will bring the look of the outdoors in. Molded from real wood samples these logs will add a touch of elegance to your home. With a safety assured ANSI certified system the burner unit will come completely assembled with the control valve and regulator. This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off. This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting multiple ignition types. The G45 ANSI burner system comes complete with pre-assembled control valve and regulator, custom grate, glowing embers, sand or vermiculite, log locators, connector kit and damper clamp. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner can accommodate a left-hand gas inlet with the purchase of a flex line.
- Sizes: 18", 24" and 30"
- Made in the USA
- Refractory ceramic with steel reinforcement
- ANSI certified burner
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 18" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Ignition: Electronic | Manual Safety Pilot | Match Lit
- Material: Refractory Cement
- Style: Oak
- Certification: CSA Certified | ANSI Certified
- Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs | 55,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 95,000 BTUs | 40,000 BTUs | 65,000 BTUs | 75,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 18" | 24" | 30"
- Overall Depth: 15" | 14"