The Peterson Real Fyre Golden Oak Designer See Through Vented Gas Logs will bring the beauty of nature to life. Molded from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of charred wood, this log set will transform the look of your See Through fireplace.
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- G4 See Through Burner: two single tube burners; natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes available
- G45 See Through Burner: H-design with double tube burner; natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes available
Each burner kit comes complete with See Through burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner can accommodate a left-hand gas inlet with the purchase of a flex line.
- Sizes: 16", 18", 19", 20", 24", 30", 36", 42", 48" and 60"
- Made in the USA
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Two See Through burner styles
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: See-Through
- Log Set Width: 12" | 16" | 18" | 20" | 24" | 30" | 36" | 42"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Ignition: Electronic | Manual Safety Pilot | Match Lit
- Material: Refractory Cement
- Style: Oak
- Venting Type: Vented
- Heat Output: 60,000 BTUs | 65,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 75,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs | 85,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 105,000 BTUs | 110,000 BTUs | 120,000 BTUs | 130,000 BTUs | 150,000 BTUs
- Overall Width: 12" | 16" | 18" | 20" | 24" | 30" | 36" | 42"
I am very pleased with my purchase.The salesman was very helpful aalthough my lack of knowledge of my system made it difficult for him to give me the best advice.
Found advice of product advisor to be very sound and able to help improve choice and initiate cost savings. Product wa a special order, and able to have ship at a later date to arrive being out of town on vacation.