The Peterson Real Fyre Pioneer Oak Vented Gas Log Set will create a mesmerizing fire with great flame effect and strong detailing of the logs. With split front logs will expose the glowing ember bed while the flames wrap around the smaller charred logs creating a lively fire. This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off. This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner kits comes complete with burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner can accommodate a left-hand gas inlet with the purchase of a flex line.
- Sizes: 24", 30", 36"
- Made in the USA
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Single or double tube burner styles
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 24" | 30" | 36"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Ignition: Manual Safety Pilot | Match Lit | Electronic
- Material: Refractory Cement
- Style: Oak
- Heat Output: 100,000 BTUs | 105,000 BTUs | 110,000 BTUs | 130,000 BTUs | 150,000 BTUs | 60,000 BTUs | 65,000 BTUs | 75,000 BTUs | 85,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs | 120,000 BTUs | 50,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 80,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 24" | 30" | 36"
- Overall Depth: 14" | 15" | 16"