Add the Peterson Real Fyre Post Oak Vented Gas Log Set to your home and create a strong focus on the fireplace with the high definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look. This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off. This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types. Each burner kits comes complete with burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner can accommodate a left-hand gas inlet with the purchase of a flex line.
- Sizes: 18", 20", 24" and 30"
- Made in the USA
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Single or double tube burner styles
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Log Set Width: 18" | 24" | 30" | 20"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Ignition: Manual Safety Pilot | Match Lit | Electronic
- Material: Refractory Cement
- Style: Oak
- Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs | 75,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs | 50,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 24" | 18" | 20" | 30"
- Overall Depth: 15" | 14"
Couldn't Be Happier
At the suggestion of our chimney sweeper we bought this. My girlfriend didn't see the need. However, the size of the grate, the wood and the looks turned her attitude around. We're hosting Christmas dinner for my family of 20 and we are anxious to show off the fireplace. The logs, strategically placed, allow the flames to show perfectly.