The Rasmussen CrossFire Vented Gas Log Set will transform your fireplace into a traditional looking wood burning fire for you to enjoy. This log set features exposed heartwood with details in the coloration of the wood along with stackable pieces to design your own look.
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.Glass doors must be open when burning for proper ventilation, proper combustion and cooling of safety control valves. Vented gas logs are not a cure for a smoking chimney. Burners sold separately.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions. Configure your log set to meet your needs!
- Sizes: 18 inch, 21 inch, 24 inch and 30 inch
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcement
- Multiple burner options available
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: Gas Log Set
- Venting Type: Vented
- Log Set Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: 16-Gauge Steel | Ceramic Bonded Refractory Concrete
- Style: Split Oak
- Overall Width: 21" | 24" | 30" | 18"
Super happy with the kit. Great looking logs. Super quick shipping and great customer service. Thanks!