The Rasmussen Evening Prestige See-Through Vented Gas Log Set will create a realism with the appearance of a wood fire that has been burning the whole night. This log set features a split front log that will allow the flames to come through for a brighter, realistic look!
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions. Configure your log set to meet your needs!
- Sizes: 20 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch and 36 inch
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcement
- Multiple see-thru burner options
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: See-Through
- Log Set Width: 20" | 36" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Ceramic Bonded Refractory Concrete
- Style: Charred Split Oak | Oak
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Heat Output: 120,000 BTUs | 50,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 110,000 BTUs | 135,000 BTUs | 37,000 BTUs | 75,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 20" | 24" | 30" | 36"
Wrong Item Shipped
I ordered a millivolt wall switch. What I received was some kind of timer. It's been several days since I called to report the shipping error and have not heard anything back from the Warehouse. I'm out $39 bucks and I have yet to receive what I ordered. To say I'm less than impressed with Woodland Direct would be an understatement.