The Rasmussen Frosted Oak See-Through Vented Gas Log Set will create a unique look in your fireplace with the detailing of the bark and exposed heartwood. This log set features a one-piece front and rear log together with a variety of smaller pieces for stacking
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions. Configure your log set to meet your needs!
- Sizes: 18 inch, 21 inch, 24 inch, 27 inch, 30 inch and 33 inch
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcement
- Multiple see-thru burner options
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: See-Through
- Log Set Width: 18" | 21" | 24" | 27" | 30" | 33"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Ceramic Bonded Refractory Concrete
- Style: Frosted Oak
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Heat Output: 120,000 BTUs | 27,000 BTUs | 50,000 BTUs | 55,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 110,000 BTUs | 135,000 BTUs | 37,000 BTUs | 75,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Vented
- Overall Width: 18" | 27" | 21" | 24" | 30" | 33"
Wrong Item Shipped
I ordered a millivolt wall switch. What I received was some kind of timer. It's been several days since I called to report the shipping error and have not heard anything back from the Warehouse. I'm out $39 bucks and I have yet to receive what I ordered. To say I'm less than impressed with Woodland Direct would be an understatement.