The Rasmussen Manzanita See-Through Vented Gas Log Set will transform your fireplace into a traditional looking wood burning fire for you to enjoy. This log set features a one-piece front and rear log together with a variety of smaller pieces for stacking. Choose from several species of wood to achieve a look that blends with your surroundings in your See-Through fireplace.
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions. Configure your log set to meet your needs!
- Sizes: 15 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch and 36 inch
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcement
- Multiple see-Through burner options
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: See-Through
- Log Set Width: 15" | 18" | 24" | 30" | 36"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Ceramic Bonded Refractory Concrete
- Style: Charred | Oak
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Venting Type: Vented
- Heat Output: 27,000 BTUs | 37,000 BTUs | 45,000 BTUs | 50,000 BTUs | 55,000 BTUs | 65,000 BTUs | 75,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 110,000 BTUs | 120,000 BTUs | 135,000 BTUs
- Overall Width: 15" | 18" | 24" | 30" | 36"