Transform your favorite indoor space into a chic, contemporary lounge with the Superior DRL3500 Direct Vent Linear gas fireplace! The clean, unobstructed opening provides an incredible view of the flames, while in-floor LED lighting sets the mood for a cozy, relaxing evening at home.
Find the best fit for any room by choosing from 35, 45, and 55-inch models, and achieve a look that perfectly matches your style with a black reflective porcelain liner, two decorative surround options, and three vibrant fire glass colors. You can also pair a bed of sparkling fire glass with optional ceramic driftwood gas logs and river stones for a modern-meets-rustic burning display. Standard tempered glass and an included protective screen guarantee years of safe, memorable fireside experiences for the whole family.
Equipped with an electronic ignition system and battery back-up, the Superior DRL3500 Direct Vent Linear gas fireplace effortlessly creates a comfortable atmosphere with a built-in, heat-circulating blower. Cycle through six blower speeds to set your ideal room temperature, and adjust the flame height and illumination settings with the included Proflame II multi-function remote control.
- Available in 35, 45, and 55-inch models
- Low-profile design
- Standard tempered glass and included protective screen
- Two liner options
- Comes with Platinum reflective fire glass
- Three fire glass colors
- Optional ceramic driftwood gas logs and river stones
- Two decorative surround options
- Electronic ignition with battery backup
- In-floor lighting kit with six settings
- Six-speed blower system
- Proflame II multi-function remote control
Venting for these units requires specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Contemporary | Linear
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition
- Overall Width: 35 1/2" | 45 1/2" | 55 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 17"
- Overall Height: 24 3/4"
- Certifications: ANSI Certified
- Maximum Heat Output: 18,000 BTUs | 23,000 BTUs | 28,000 BTUs
- Viewing Width: 30" | 40" | 50"
- Viewing Height: 16 3/4"
- Control: Remote
- Venting Diameter: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Item Weight: 101 lbs. | 126 lbs. | 143 lbs.
Products are used! Beware!
Shipped way late without notification (and gave us a bogus story when we inquired). Then shipped us a heavily scratched/dented fireplace (which had clearly been previously installed somewhere else, as evidenced by the stripped screws and scraped sides/top), and have been giving us the runaround trying to get an exchange processed. Multiple reps telling us different things, and very slow to respond/react. Agent I spoke to had a bad attitude. If you purchase from this company, you'll very likely regret it, so steer clear!
Melody A. |
Impressive customer service
I can't speak to the actual product itself, since the unit we ordered arrived severely damaged (and appeared to have been a prior customer's return). After working with Woodland Direct's support team over a period of a couple of days (apparenlty they're very backed-up due to Covid-19), they ended up going above-and-beyond to make it right for us. Even though we ended up not being able to use their product (due to backorders and project timeline, we had to source ASAP locally), I would definitely consider re-purchasing from them in the future. Very impressed with how they remedied our issue and very thankful! Highly recommend.
Melody A. |