Limited Lifetime Coverage
This warranty covers 316Ti, 316L, 304L or AL 29-4C Alloy Stainless Steel Relining Pipe for Solid Fuels (Wood, Coal, and Pellets), Oil, and Category I Gas Appliance Applications
Olympia Chimney Supply, Inc warrants to you (the "purchaser") that for the period set forth below, the Chimney Liner stainless steel relining pipe and components when used as a chimney relining pipe in a masonry chimney, exclusively for residential appliances, shall be free from defects in material or manufacturer's workmanship, and from perforation caused by chimney fire or over firing by you (the purchaser).
The benefits of this warranty shall apply to you (the purchaser) FOREVER with no time limit, provided that you continue to own your own home where the Chimney Liner is installed. In all events, even if you sell your home, Olympia Chimney Supply, Inc will honor the warranty FOREVER with no time limit so that even the new owner will benefit from the installation in your home.
Warranty Conditions and Limitations
The Chimney Liner warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Installation of the pipe and components must be in accordance with the manufacturer's written instructions.
- The product must be used only for the lining or relining of chimneys used to vent residential appliances.
- Use of this pipe for venting gas appliances is limited to Category I appliances.
- The Chimney Liner lining system must be cleaned and inspected on an annual basis by an experienced chimney professional (i.e., at intervals of no more than 18 months each, commencing from the date of purchase), who must fill out and date the appropriate section on this warranty card upon completion of such yearly maintenance. Receipts verifying the annual maintenance was performed must also be retained.
- Corrosive chemical chimney cleaners must not be used.
- Driftwood, wood or wood pellets containing salt, preservative treated lumber, plastic, experimental fuels, and household trash must not be burned in the appliance.
- Plastic bristle flue-cleaning brushes are recommended.
- In the case of a chimney fire, the chimney must be inspected and approved by an experienced and qualified chimney professional according to The Manufacturer's maintenance instructions before reuse.
- The chimney must have a cap or slate covering installed.
Claim Process and Limitations of Liability
You may make a claim under this warranty or by giving notice to your chimney professional and having your chimney professional provide information about the claim to The Manufacturer. Upon approval of your claim, The Manufacturer shall provide new Chimney Liner pipe and components to you as your exclusive remedy.
Olympia Chimney Supply, Inc does not assume any liability or responsibility for faulty installation of the liner or components, or for defective materials not supplied by The Manufacturer.
Neither The Manufacturer nor the installer of the Chimney Liner lining system shall be liable for any removal or installation charges or for any special, incidental, or consequential damages in any way related to the Chimney Liner pipe.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.