Convert your wood burning fireplace to gas, for a new standard of warmth, beauty, safety and convenience with the Kingsman IDV33 Direct Vent Fireplace Insert! With 75% efficiency it is sure to warm your home and family during colder winter months.
- Dual burner with glowing embers
- 23,250 BTUs output with NG/21,375 BTUs output with LP
- Varibale speed blower with thermostat
- Minimum size of fireplace for installation: 26.25" W x 14.375" D x 21.375" H
This fireplace insert will work great in a living room to replace an existing wood burning fireplace and is approved to be used in a mobile home, bedroom or bed sitting room. This insert can easily be designed to match your home decor - choose from louver kits or clean view kits and an optional surround and doors to create your own distinctive appearance.
Louver Surround Sizes:
- Surround Top (one piece) covers 34.5" W x 26.625" H
- Surround (3 piece) covers 40" W x 28" H
- Surround (3 piece) covers 44" W x 30" H
- Universal Surround (one piece) covers 45" W x 35" H
Clean View Surround Sizes:
- Picture Frame Surround covers 39.375" W x 29.125" H
- Clean View Surround covers 39.375" W x 26" H
Select from a millivolt or intermittent pilot ignition system. The millivolt valve system does not use electricity, but has a standing pilot which allows operation during a power failure with hi-low heat and flame adjustment. The intermittent pilot ignition is electronic and uses an electrode to ignite the pilot. The IPI system ensures the pilot flame extends over the burner for immediate ignition and it conserves energy when the appliance is not in operation.
Direct vent fireplace inserts use a dual vent system, generally two 3" flex gas lines, one pipe is for exhaust, while the other pipe brings in outside air for combustion. The design of this insert allows for a completely sealed system that does not compromise inside air quality of your home.