Protect your new Beefeater grill with the Signature Premium 4-Burner Built-In Grill Cover. This quality, built-in, heavy duty, PVC black barbecue cover has been specially designed for the Signature Series 4 burner grill.
Manufacturer Warranty Terms and Conditions
Should any part fail due to defective workmanship or faulty materials within the specified period from the date of purchase, BeefEater or its distributor will repair or, (at distributors option), replace the defective part free of charge.
RF Technology: Porcelain enamel coated grills - Limited Warranty The porcelain enamel coating on your ‘RF Technology’ grills is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
LP / Propane Gas Cylinder: The cylinder manufacturer is responsible for the materials, workmanship and performance of the gas cylinder. Contact your dealer or the cylinder manufacturer in respect of all warranty claims or service.
Warranty Administration: In Australia, warranty is administered by BeefEater Barbecues. In other countries, contact your authorized BeefEater retailer for details of your BeefEater distributor.
To ensure speedy processing of your warranty service claim, ensure that you record all specific details about your appliance in the space provided. Keep this information handy for future reference.
NOT COVERED by warranty: Storage Exposure of the barbecue appliance to the elements should be minimized. Once the unit has cooled and is cleaned, store the barbecue under cover. Polyester/ Vinyl barbecue covers are an optional accessory that will ensure years of trouble free operation. This warranty does not cover the purchaser or any other person for damage, malfunction or loss due to the following:
Lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident or improper installation of this appliance.
Scratches, dents, corrosion or discoloring caused by heat, abrasive or chemical cleaners or chipping on porcelain parts.
Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements, grease fires, insects, weather or hail. Note: Barbecues must be covered when not in use.
Cleaning and normal wear and tear. Service calls of this nature are chargeable.
Rusting of cast iron plates, grills and burners. Note: Rust should be removed by a scrub pad and the surface coated with cooking oil. See owners manual – Caring for cast iron cooking surfaces. Cooktops must be covered when not in use.
Commercial use of the barbecue.
Unauthorized repairs during the warranty period
Removal or re-installation costs.
Cracks and weathering of timber parts caused by exposure to the elements or damage by weather, heat, insects, chemicals or foods acids or juices.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. The appliance is delivered to the BeefEater distributor’s service department or authorized service agent and freight charges both ways are paid by the owner. No liability is accepted for loss or damage during transit.
2. The appliance is installed by a qualified person and operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions supplied. Repairs or service must be carried out by an authorized person.
3. Installation must conform to the applicable Gas, Electrical and Building standards laid down by the local codes for your country or region.
4. No alterations or repairs have been carried out without obtaining the distributors prior consent. Such repair or any replacement does not extend the warranty period.
5. Proof of purchase together with the warranty card must be provided to verify purchase date and establish the warranty period. Only the original purchaser is covered under this warranty.
6. The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase only.
7. Where this warranty is inconsistent with any state laws, the statutory rights of the purchaser shall prevail.
8. Parts installed from other manufacturers’ products will void this warranty.
No Questions have been asked about this product. Use the form below to have your question answered by one of our trained product specialists
First Name* Last Name*
*Please fill out these fields completely
to ensure that a member of our team
contacts you regarding your question.
Woodland Direct is committed to honoring the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We route each question to the appropriate team member and strive to answer all inquiries in the most efficient and compete manner possible.
At Woodland Direct, we take our responsibility to guarding your privacy seriously. That's why we refuse to sell any of your data to third party sources, no matter the purpose. You can rest secure in the fact that we only use your information internally to enhance your shopping experience.
Product Rating:  0 out of 5 Number of Reviews:
| Ships Within:
Christmas Shipping Deadlines
LAST DAY TO ORDER (3PM EST)
Although it is our goal to get your products to you by Christmas, delivery dates are estimates, not guarantees. Please allow ample time to receive your order. If it is urgent that you get your order by a specific day, please call and speak with a sales representative at 800-919-1904 to ensure the quickest service possible.
To be considered a business day, orders must be placed by 3:00PM EST. Monday - Friday. Backordered or Out of Stock items may not arrive by Christmas. Please allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or International Shipments. For items that ship freight, an appointment is necessary for delivery which may alter the delivery date.
If you have any further questions, please call one of our Customer Service Representatives at (800) 919-1904.
To purchase this item:
Please call: (800) 919-1904 To talk to a Product Specialist
One or more items requires additional input, please see the instructions above marked in red. Total Price: