Crafted for rustic charm and an antiquated style, the Biltmore Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace - 44" showcases a Herringbone refractory firebrick lining and a stainless steel construction. As versatile as it is functional, this fireplace is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation.
- Stainless steel construction
- Herringbone refractory firebrick lining
- Gas line knockout for NG or LP conversion
- Can be installed indoors or out
- OMNI certified
Warming up your outdoor room and lighting up the night, this Biltmore Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace - 44" combines a modern medium with a classic ideal. The unit comes complete with a refractory firebrick lining, which not only efficiently reflects heat, but also works as an easy to clean surface. Firebox is easily adaptable for natural gas or liquid propane fuel types.
- 53.125" W x 52.75" H x 26.325" (actual)
- 53.325" W x 53.125" H x 27.875" D (framing)
- 42" W x 20" H x 28" D (hearth)
- 44" W x 27" H (viewing area)
Please Note: Indoor installation is only appropriate with proper ventilation.