Spanning a wide variety of uses, the Provincial Outdoor Wood Burning Oven – 42” is capable of baking lattice top berry pies, garlic braised beef, fresh baked bread, traditional Tandoori, and authentic, crispy Neapolitan pizza, among many other specialty dishes. The refractory concrete design is built to store hours worth of heat after burning a single load of wood.
- Cooking surface of 1384 square inches
- Raised dome design allows for taller door opening
- 4” thick wall provides superior thermal storage
- 6” throat chimney traps heat before venting smoke
- Constructed with refractory concrete and re-enforced with steel fibers, ensuring lasting durability
The Provincial Outdoor is designed for diversity, making use of built in lifting hooks, which allow you to easily move the unit onto a custom foundation. A six inch chimney opening is built into the throat of the oven, allowing it to effectively trap and radiate heat from the fire before funneling the smoke through the top. Additionally, rather than the industry standard two to three inch thick walls, this oven has been built with an extra inch for more thermal storage.