The logs in the Real Fyre Charred Royal English Oak See Through Vented Gas Log Set are burly in design and feature great depth with their detailing. Molded from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of charred wood, this log set will transform the look of your see-thru fireplace.
- Sizes: 18", 24", 30", 36" and 42"
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Two see-thru burner styles
- Multiple ignition options available
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- G4 See-Thru Burner: two single tube burners; natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes available
- G45 See-Thru Burner: H-design with double tube burner; natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes available
Each burner kit comes complete with see-thru burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner cannot accommodate a left-hand gas inlet.