Extend your evening entertainment with the Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat Black 3000 Watt Patio Heater – 56". Great for outdoor residential and commercial venues, the Tungsten Smart-Heat features a high-temperature, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel coating for long-lasting enjoyment. A tamper-proof electrical wiring enclosure provides extra peace of mind and safety for your guests.
The Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat Black 3000 Watt Patio Heater – 56" blankets up to 100 square feet in warmth, while frosted infrared tubes fill your space with soft, dreamy lighting. With all the mounting brackets you need to get the job done, you can easily mount the heater on a wall or hang it from the ceiling with the optional Ceiling Recess or Ceiling Tube Suspension Kit.
- Warms up to 100 square feet
- 56 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches tall
- Finished with a high-temperature, corrosion-resistant stainless steel coating
- Optional Ceiling Recess or Ceiling Tube Suspension Kit with mounting brackets
- Frosted infrared tubes radiate soft, even lighting
- Tamper-proof electrical wiring enclosure prevents accidents
Read the Details
- Type: Wall/Ceiling Mounted
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Grade: Commercial | Residential
- Heat Output: 10,236 BTUs
- Certification: CSA Certified
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 3 1/2"
- Width: 8 1/2"
- Length: 56"
- Color: Black
- Coverage Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Heat Method: Infrared
- Total Watts: 3000 Watts
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 22 lbs.
wall mounted heater
At 8350 ft in Colorado, we will definetely be afforded for "deck time", but it's still not Texas. Nice looking and unobtrusive. Heats up quickly.
Installed in high end home. Great system and product. The sale and support was very good. Nice to know they had all the answers to my questions.
early review product arrived undamaged product looks great It has not been installed yet
I've owned both a Bromic and Infratech dual element heater. They both perform well. My advice is to get the highest wattage possible for your area because you can always turn it down. Bromic is nice because of the variable control however it is ridiculous the controller costs just as much as the heater. The dual element Infratech is a nice cheaper option and you can turn off one element if you don't want as much heat (the controller for that is $100).