The Buck Stoves Model 81 Wood Stove provides a rich dramatic focal point with a full view of the flames. The model 81 is an outstanding choice for larger home heating requirements. This unit exceeds expectations in form and function.
Standard features of the Buck Stoves Model 81 Wood Stove include durable non-catalytic technology, factory installed variable speed blower, ash removal tray, and glass door with air-wash system. The model 81 is available as a freestanding stove or as an insert for your masonry fireplace with a heating capacity of 1,600 to 2,700 square feet.
Trim Kit is designed to convert a free standing stove into an insert for a fireplace. Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 29”W x 23”H x 14”D
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Wood Stove
- Heating Capacity: 1,600 - 2,700 sq. ft.
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Height: 31"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 32"
- Material: Steel
- Heating Square Footage: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 13,800 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 59,500 BTUs
- Log Size: 20"
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Efficiency: 0.7
- Blower Included: Yes
- Finish: Black
- Emissions: 1.1 grams
- Minimum Fireplace Height: 23"
- Minimum Fireplace Depth: 14"
- Item Weight: 460 lbs.
- Minimum Fireplace Width: 29"