The Bonfire See Through Vented Gas Log Set will transform your fireplace into a traditional looking wood burning fire for you to enjoy. Create a bonfire inside your fireplace with this towering log set. The oak detailing with knots, exposed heartwood and bark depth will transform your fireplace into a realistic looking wood burning fire.
- Sizes: 18", 24" and 30"
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcement
- Multiple see-thru burner options
- Multiple ignition options available
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
The Vented Log Sets are for use in fully functioning wood-burning fireplaces with the damper wide open. Glass doors must be open when burning for proper ventilation, proper combustion and cooling of safety control valves. Vented gas logs are not a cure for a smoking chimney.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions.
- See-Thru Flaming Ember Hearth Kit: two single tube burners set back to back; includes grate; natural gas or propane
- See-Thru Flaming Ember XTRA Hearth Kit: two burners back to back with a single tube and ember booster tubes; includes grate; natural gas or propane
- C Custom Hearth Kit: rectangular full pan burner; no grate needed; natural gas or propane