Designed and offered exclusively by Woodland Direct, the FlameCraft Tondo 60 Gas Fire Pit features a massive tumbler-shaped design and smooth, concrete finish that's perfect for modern backyards and upscale commercial settings. Its innovative, two-piece interlocking design allows for quick, hassle-free assembly, while six sturdy leveling feet make it easy to install your Tondo 60 on uneven ground. Featuring a patented concrete design, the leveling feet are easy to replace and come color-matched to the base of your fire pit for streamlined style.
Build a contemporary, two-toned fire feature by mixing and matching six top and bottom finishes, or go with a solid color scheme for a traditional look. With 36 color combinations to choose from, it's easy to find a design you love! Stick with the included lava rock media for a classic burning display, or accent your Tondo 60 with your choice of smooth, rolled lava stones or a bed of sparkling fire glass in seven vibrant shades. A matching side table enclosure is available to stylishly store your Propane tank out of view and provide a place for all your refreshments, while an optional wind guard protects your flames from high-wind conditions.
Sustainably crafted in California from the latest Ultralightweight Technology and a proprietary blend of more than 40% recycled materials, the FlameCraft Tondo 60 Gas Fire Pit features a high-performance glass-fiber reinforced concrete shell that meets ASTM standards for strength and safety. A UV-resistant coating prevents discoloration, while superior abrasion and impact resistance keep the shell in tip-top shape for years to come.
The Tondo 60 is equipped with a 24-inch, Penta-shaped Torpedo burner made of commercial-grade stainless steel to outlast harsh weather conditions. The Torpedo’s tactical design features raised ports that supercharge your fire and maximize the heat output, so you can count on comfortable outdoor gatherings, no matter the season.
Choose between a standard match-lit system or upgrade to HPC's Electronic Ignition (EI) system for easy operation. With the electronic ignition system, you can choose from two user-friendly control options, including an On/Off remote or a Hi/Low flame remote. It also features integrated Bluetooth technology, which lets you operate your fire pit from a smart device or home automation system. For quick, manual operation of the electronic system, you can hardwire your Tondo 60 to a timer and add an optional On/Off wall switch.
- Choose from 36 unique color combinations
- Interlocking design for fast assembly
- Sustainably made in California from the latest Ultralightweight Cement Technology
- Contains more than 40% recycled materials
- High-performance GFRC shell meets ASTM standards for strength and safety
- 24-inch stainless steel Penta-shaped Torpedo burner
- Your choice of match-lit or HPC Electronic Ignition (EI) System
- Optional: On/Off remote, Hi/Low remote, wind guard, cover, seven fire glass colors, lava rock, & rolled lava stones
- Matching side table enclosure available
- 18-inch stainless steel burner with brass tips produces 90k BTUs when connected to a small propane tank, and up to 200k BTUs when a connected to a hard gas line
PLEASE NOTE: Propane tank enclosure not available with electronic ignition system.
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Ignition: Match Lit | Electronic
- Shape: Round
- Burner Width/Diameter: 24"
- Hides Propane Tank: No
- Overall Height: 16 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 60"
- Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 36"
- Maximum Heat Output: 90,000 BTUs | 200,000 BTUs
- Color: Carbon | Burnt Umber | Raw Umber | Graphite | Chalk | Light Graphite
- Pan Diameter: 30"
- Item Weight: 366 lbs.