The Napoleon EPI3T Oakdale Wood Burning Fireplace Insert features a traditional flush front with a cast iron surround. This insert gives the user the option of a wood burning insert that will match any decor. With four stainless steel secondary air tubes to fuel the burning process, this insert will produce up to 55,000 BTUs and up up to 1,500 sq. ft.
The removable painted black log retainer allows for easy cleaning, while the removable one piece high density vermiculite baffle allows for easy access to clean and maintain the chimney. This insert has a 300 sq. in. ceramic glass viewing area and is EPA certified to be one of the cleanest wood burning inserts available.
- Rear rollers and oversized levelling screws allow for easy installation
- Painted black or Majolica brown finish
- Safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch
- Provides up to 55,000 BTU's for the user
- 6” flue collar is detachable from outside or inside the firebox
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Ignition: Match Lit
- Type: Insert | Wood Burning
- Venting Type: Natural Draft
- Style: Built-In
- Overall Depth: 17 5/16"
- Overall Width: 42 1/2"
- Color Family: Black
- Certification: EPA Certified
- Overall Height: 28 1/2"
- Heat Output: 55,000 BTUs