Featuring two "H" designed burners that produce a total of 54,000 BTUs over 592 sq. in. of cooking area, you will become the ultimate grilling master with the Heritage GJK3 Cart-Mount Gas Grill. With the constant spark electronic ignition system, this grill will ignite easily and remain stable due to the double high wall profile stainless steel lid with cast aluminum end-caps. The stainless steel and high-temp powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
The exclusive self-cleaning, long-lasting, Flavor Master porcelain briquettes provide food with a cleaner, fresher barbeque flavor. Unlike metal plates and bars, the Flavor Master briquettes will not rust. The heavy-duty rock grate has a fused-on rust resistant porcelain finish for longer life. Made in the USA, this grill is built of the finest weather-resistant material. The permanent mold cast aluminum house ensures thicker walls for years of endurance and higher temperatures for unmatched cooking performance.
- 54,000 BTUs
- Your choice of stainless steel or SearMagic cooking grid
- Flavor Master briquettes
- Made in the USA
- Constructed from weather-resistant material
Read the Details
- Type: Cart Mount
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 65 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 2 Burners
- Certification: CSA Design Certified | CSA Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 25"
- Overall Height: 46"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel
- Warming Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 592 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 54,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Burner: Optional
- Rotisserie Cooking Power: 16,000 BTUs
- Side Burner: Optional
- Side Burner Power: 18,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 16 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 245 lbs.