Streamline the look of your hearth with the Heritage Kensington Custom Masonry Fireplace Door! Available as an overlap fit, the Kensington features a seamless, laser-cut, 14-gauge steel frame and ¼-inch-thick clear tempered safety glass, or you can upgrade to gray or bronze-colored glass. For extra protection, you can also add a removable mesh curtain. Customize your Kensington fireplace doors to match your home décor by choosing from seven high-temperature, powder-coat finishes. Handcrafted in the USA by a third-generation company with a proven record of quality craftsmanship, all Heritage doors have a five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made in the USA
- Designed for masonry fireplaces
- Overlap fit
- Seamless, laser-cut, 14-gauge steel frame
- ¼-inch-thick clear, gray, or bronze tempered glass
- High-temperature powder-coated finish in seven color options
- Trackless Bi-fold configuration
- Optional: Mesh safety screen
PLEASE NOTE: A hearth is NOT required for installation. These doors can be designed to overlap a raised fireplace opening without a hearth (4-sided overlap fit). 3-sided and 4-sided overlap fits are available for the Kensington Standard doors. Please contact one of our expert sales representatives to add this option to your purchase.
Read the Details
- Firebox Type: Masonry
- Glass Color: Clear | Grey | Bronze
- Shape: Rectangle
- Style: Traditional
- Mesh: Curtain
- Frame Depth: 5/8"
- Frame Width: 3"
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Style: Trackless Bi-Fold
- Material: 14-Gauge Steel
- Width: 44 1/2" | 36 1/2" | 40 1/2" | 48 1/2" | 52 1/2"
- Height: 26 3/8" | 28 3/8" | 30 3/8" | 32 3/8" | 34 3/8"
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Textured Black | Bronzed Iron | Champagne | Charcoal | Silver Vein | Vintage Vein
- Glass Thickness: 1/4"