Add the Heritage Square Wall Pad - Spring Breeze to your hearth pad purchase. Use this wall pad when you are reducing the clearance. This wall pad is manufactured by skilled craftsman in America using the finest quality materials. It can be used with solid fuel burning stoves - wood, pellet or coal.
Constructed of non-combustible materials with an iron frame and 6 inch border. This Heritage Hearth Pad is tested to meet and exceed UL standards for ember and thermal protection. All of the hearth pads have a standard ember protection also known as Type I protection. You can upgrade to a thermal protection known as Type II for extra radiant burning protection, but be sure to check your stove owner’s manual to see if there are model specific R-value requirements before purchasing a hearth pad. Heritage hearth pads offer up to an R-value of 2.0 with the Sapphire Aluminum Edge –Type II allowing you to have peace of mind that your hearth pad will stand the test of time. Please Note: no wall mounting kit or tools are included in this purchase.
- Made in the USA
- Multiple R-values available from 0.84 to 2.0
- Designer edges to fit your decor
Read the Details
- Style: Square | Wall Pad
- Protection Type: Ember | Thermal
- Certification: UL Listed | UL 127 | UL 737 | UL 1482 | UL 1618
- Material: Ceramic Tile | Micore | Particle Board
- Width: 32" | 36" | 40" | 48"
- Depth: 32" | 36" | 40" | 48"
- Frame Material: Steel
- Color: Spring Breeze
- Thickness: 1 1/2"
- R-Rating: 0.84 | 1.4 | 2.0