Heritage TRG2 Patio Post-Mount Gas Grill
Item # M38600034
The Heritage Patio Post-Mount Gas Grill features three infrared burners. Infrared burners heat up in approximately three minutes, and the intense heat seals in meat juices for better flavor. The high heat also reduces flare-ups by vaporizing juices instantly!
With a specially designed stainless steel collector box, gas and air are combined to provide faster starts from either side of the burner with the electronic ignition. The side shelves will provide you some space for preparation. The self-cleaning Flavor Master porcelain briquettes provide food with a cleaner, fresher barbecue flavor. Unlike metal flavor plates or bars, the Flavor Master briquettes will not rust. This grill also features a heavy duty rock grate with a fused-on rust resistant porcelain finish for longer life.
The Heritage Patio Post-Mount Gas Grill is constructed of anodized aluminum. The base is NuStone with a stainless steel gas feed tubing and grease cup for the grill head. The post is 4" in diameter.
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. The stainless steel construction and high temperature powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
- Grilling Surface Area: 574 sq. in.
- CSA Certified
- 35,000 BTUs
- Electronic ignition system
- Stainless steel and cast aluminum construction
Read the Details
- Type: Post Mount
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: CSA Certified | CSA Design Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel | Ceramic
- Warming Rack Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Main Grilling Area: 574 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 35,000 BTUs | 38,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Included
- Burger Count: 16 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 90 lbs.