The Lion L75000 Built-In Gas Grill - 32" is the perfect addition to your backyard entertainment area. With its sleek style and smooth design, this 32" grill will accommodate any décor in your patio or sunroom! Its 304 stainless steel construction ensures quality and durability in any outdoor environment. Additionally, this grill provides up to 75,000 BTUs during a grilling session.
Perfect for your next family dinner or annual barbecue, the Lion L75000 Built-In Gas Grill - 32" hosts premium solid stainless steel cooking grates. Featuring an included warming rack and rotisserie burner, this grill is all you need to fix up an outdoor meal. Fronted with five commercial size push-to-turn knobs, this grill has a symmetrical and smooth look. The two interior lights are easily controlled with a single stainless steel control switch.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Provides up to 75,000 BTUs
- 830 square inches of cooking space
- Adjustable warming rack & rotisserie burner
- Stainless steel light switch & two lights
Read the Details
- Type: Built-In
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 32"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 4 Burners
- Certification: CSA Certified | CSA Design Certified
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 24 1/4"
- Overall Height: 21 1/2"
- Cut-Out Width: 31"
- Cut-Out Depth: 20 1/2"
- Cut-Out Height: 9 5/8"
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 830 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 60,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Burner: Included
- Rotisserie Cooking Power: 15,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 23 Burgers
- Assembly Required: No
- Item Weight: 170 lbs.
Love this grill! My neighbor spent 6000 on a wolf hands down this is a much better grill then his is! Surrounded by my lights that were bought at http://warehouse-lighting.com it's a gorgeous addition to my outdoor kitchen
Excellent quality for a gas grill
The grill is heavy duty and looks great in the outside patio. It is the best grill I have seen in a long time. Looking forward to cooking on it all winter long