The Mountain Timber Vented Gas Log Set is the latest in the fresh cut log series, designed for larger fireplaces, and also offered in standard sizes. Utilizing a new paint process and featuring massive, rounded logs, this set captures the distinctive beauty of the high country like never before. These logs were created to fit standard burners for smaller applications or the deeper ember supreme burner system for larger fireplace. Bring the endless wonder of the mountains to warm your home.
- Sizes: 21", 24" and 30"
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
The Mountain Timber Vented Gas Log Set was a 2004 finalist for the prestigious Vesta award for gas logs.
- Premium series
- Massive sets designed for larger fireplaces
- Natural gas or propane configuration
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- Ember Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP and based on size)
- H-Burner: H-design burner; natural gas or propane; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP and based on size)