The Inferno Series Vented Gas Log Set was designed with today's compact, zero-clearance fireboxes in mind, offering a look and style that perfectly fills smaller fireplaces with beauty and detail.
- Sizes: 18", 21", 24" and 30"
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
The Inferno Series has a flame engulfed middle log diagonally across the grate. A large half-burned log chunk is on the front left side, with a more conventional larger log to the rear. Small top logs may be arranged as desired to change flame visibility. The result? A fire that doesn't look like it was just lit, the Inferno appears to be a wood fire that's an hour or two old, with flames that are working away on the partially burned logs.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- Ember Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP and based on size)
- H-Burner: H-design burner; natural gas or propane; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP and based on size)